Multiple Answers Poll: Powering Down For @splinterlands Lands Expansion?
My previous poll was published without the ability to vote for multiple options which is necessary for the poll. dPoll doesn't support making any changes. @emrebeyler I think it would be great if you can allow to make these changes within the first few minutes of posting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We are likely to have to wait till at least the mid 2021 to get the expansion delivered. Buying things now at 50% discount is much similar to joining a Kickstarter campaign. Considering the track record of the @splinterlands team, we can be sure things are going to get delivered. They had even managed a Ubisoft partnership.
@splinterlands Cards Were My Best Performing Investment In 2019
I'm not sure how things will turn out to be on this year. A lo could change in the coming two months.
Buying right now at 50% discount is functionally equivalent to 100% gains in under 1 year
There is a level of luck involved when it comes to extra perks from the Plots
- These cards are likely to get extra bonuses and potential extra value much akin to "Alpha" Cards
- I'm Powering Down STEEM
- I'm Powering Down HIVE
- I'm Powering Down BLURT
- I'm Considering A Power Down For STEEM
- I'm Considering A Power Down For HIVE
- I'm Considering A Power Down For BLURT
- I Don't Want To Power Down
- I'm Still In The Process of Evaluating Pros and Cons
- I'm Not Interested in Land Expansion
- I Don't Play @splinterlands
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.