Welcome back to the 9th episode of the LEO Roundtable where we bring four unique perspectives to the traditional markets, crypto and anything finance-related that happens to catch our attention.
On one of the first episodes of the LEO Roundtable, we talked about SLV and I ended up investing in it based on the discussion we had. That has done quite well for me over the past several weeks since that episode was recorded and in this episode we link back to that discussion we originally had as new targets for SLV (and precious metals in general) are given.
I always enjoy these talks. Not just for the trade ideas that come out of them, but also for the fundamental concepts that we discuss. There’s always a lot to learn and in this episode we covered everything from equities to real estate to crypto. Buckle up, this is a great episode!
Listen & Subscribe to the LeoFinance Podcast!
In This Episode:
- 0:46: IWM Analysis
- 6:00: Ford Analysis
- 11:27 Delta Analysis
- 17:38 SPX Analysis
- 21:57 Gold Analysis
- 29:50 Silver Analysis
- 35:54 Precious Metal Miners
- 51:20 Bitcoin Analysis
- 1:09:20 Real Estate Market — Crash Incoming?
- Blog & Earn LEO + HIVE Rewards at https://leofinance.io
- Trade Hive-Based Tokens on LeoDex at https://dex.leofinance.io
- NEW: Track Your Hive Account Statistics at https://hivestats.io
- NEW: Learn & Contribute to Our Growing Library of Crypto Educational Content at https://leopedia.io
- Delegate Hive Power to @leo.voter and earn a 16% APR paid daily in LEO tokens