We gathered for another live LEO Roundtable on May 5th and discussed where the markets are at right now, where we think they’re going short-term and also gave some longer term outlooks as well.
We talked equities, bonds and finished it off with some BTC analysis before the halving in less than 6 days. We also talked a bit about HIVE and where we see that going in the medium-term as well.
As always, the LEO roundtable is filled with a wide variety of topics.. all related to Finance. I learn a lot each episode as we all have our own expertise in different fields.
As Mitch said in the last episode of the roundtable, these are basically a mastermind group where we all come together and bring different expertise to the game. Shedding light on the markets — both traditional and crypto — and find interesting ways to analyze and invest in these turbulent times.
Listen & Subscribe to the LeoFinance Podcast!
In This Episode:
- Short-term outlook for equities
- Medium-term & long-term outlook for equities
- Analyzing gaps in the chart data for trade opportunities
- Bitcoin pre-halving and post-halving
- How much BTC should you own?
- Crypto markets and HIVE
https://leofinance.io is an online community for crypto & financial content creators, powered by Hive and the LEO token economy.
- Learn more about our Hive-powered community at https://leofinance.io/faq.
- Trade Hive-based tokens on Leodex at https://dex.leofinance.io.
Posted Using LeoFinance