@Taskmaster4450 is a popular author on the Hive blockchain and has been blogging about the future and the intersection of technology, crypto, Web 3.0 and more.
He’s an avid user of Hive and also a believer in the long-term vision of the LeoFinance community. In this discussion, we talked about many of the reasons for his investment of both time and money in the Hive blockchain and his thoughts about LeoFinance as a project.
I enjoyed this talk and I think it provides a lot of perspective into the mindset of someone who is well-informed about crypto, Hive and LeoFinance alongside the pursuit of a more abundant future through technology.
Listen & Subscribe to the LeoFinance Podcast!
In This Episode:
- Why did @taskmaster4450 get into crypto?
- Thoughts on technology and the future of web 3.0
- Why he uses Hive on a daily basis
- What’s the motivation behind Hive
- What LeoFinance means to him now and in the future
- Find @taskmaster4450 on Hive/LeoFinance at https://leofinance.io/@taskmaster4450 and his alt-account https://leofinance.io/@taskmaster4450le
- Hive: https://hive.io
- LeoPedia Guide to the Hive blockchain: https://leofinance.io/hive
- New Hivestats application by LeoFinance at https://hivestats.io
https://leofinance.io is an online community for crypto & financial content creators, powered by Hive and the LEO token economy.
- Blog & Earn LEO + HIVE Rewards at https://leofinance.io
- Trade Hive-Based Tokens on LeoDex at https://dex.leofinance.io
- NEW: Track Your Hive Account Statistics at https://hivestats.io
- Delegate Hive Power to @leo.voter and earn a ~16% APR paid daily in LEO tokens