Good morning Leo-Family,
it is not easy to stay up to date with all the exciting news about crypto recently. A lot of institutions start to trust and to invest into BTC and some of them completely changed their mind about it. In terms of development and also organic growth (number of adresses) ETH is leading by far. Also the price of ETH got a boost over the last weeks and the question is, if it will follow BTC or if it will outpace it. DeFi may not be the last big thing on this chain, but it is the one that is still recruiting a lot of money towards ETH. If you have some Fiat to risk, it is not an easy question if you should go for BTC or for ETH. Whats your opinion about that? Maybe you would share your preference with the community along with your answer to the weekly question...
What do you think ETH will cost by the end of Sunday?
Comment with your guess directly to this post. The bet that is closest to the truth, will win the weekly price. If your bet is exactly to the point, you will win the Jackpot.
The weekly Price
1 Hive Basic Income Share
As long as we have a bet, we have a winner!
The Jackpot is steadily growing with 5 LEO every week as long as there is no Jackpot-winner.
- provide your tip of the ETH Price in US$ (Format $XXX.XX) as a comment until Saturday 23:59 CET
- only one tip per account allowed per individual user; multi-account-users shall only comment with one account, multiple comments lead to disqualification
- the tip that is closest to the reference price will win the weekly price
- if there are two tips equally near to the winning value, the one that is given earlier is the winning one
- a tip that is exactly on spot with the reference price (two decimals) will win the Jackpot
- the reference price will be taken from Coingeko; (see the following reference)
- prices are transferred directly to the winning account before publishing the next weekly post
- winners are announced in the respective section of the next game post
We had 16 valid bets in our last weekly ETH guessing round and the bets ranged from 338.45$ to 425.01$. @mariosfame had the right guess, with only $13.91 below the reference price. The bets in detail:
392.25 @mariosfame winner
406.16 reference winning price
Congratulations to @mariosfame, who won this little game and got 1 HiveBasic Income Share.
Have fun in the next round and
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta