What a terrible week for LEO and our community. We all are sure, that this hack will not be the end of this wonderful platform, but a lot of users lost their funds and LEO as a whole may lose traction. Onboarding of ETH users with MetaMask may come along with some unforeseen difficulties if LEOs presence on the ETH chain is compromised in this way. Lets hope, the ETH guys look behind wLEO and check out what is going on here. At the moment, their attention may stick on the ETH price-chart that is developing very nicely recently. Also for you as an LEO user, it is still valuable to have an eye on ETH and to make some suggestions about the further price dynamics. By commenting to this post, you can win a valuable HiveBasicIncome share, with some luck a LEO Jackpot and a comment-coin for sure.
What do you think ETH will cost by the end of Sunday?
Comment with your guess directly to this post. The bet that is closest to the truth, will win the weekly price. If your bet is exactly to the point, you will win the Jackpot.
The weekly Price
1 Hive Basic Income Share
As long as we have a bet, we have a winner!
The Jackpot is steadily growing with 5 LEO every week as long as there is no Jackpot-winner.
- provide your tip of the ETH Price in US$ (Format $XXX.XX) as a comment until Saturday 23:59 CET
- only one tip per account allowed per individual user; multi-account-users shall only comment with one account, multiple comments lead to disqualification
- the tip that is closest to the reference price will win the weekly price
- if there are two tips equally near to the winning value, the one that is given earlier is the winning one
- a tip that is exactly on spot with the reference price (two decimals) will win the Jackpot
- the reference price will be taken from Coingeko; (see the following reference)
- prices are transferred directly to the winning account before publishing the next weekly post
- winners are announced in the respective section of the next game post
We had 6 valid bets in our last weekly ETH guessing round and the bets ranged from 327.70$ to 386.68$. @rmsadkri had the right guess, with only $11.83 below the reference price. The bets in detail:
362.67 @rmsadkri winner
374,50 reference winning price
Congratulations to @rmsadkri, who won this little game and got 1 HiveBasic Income Share.
Have fun in the next round and
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta