another week passed by and there is still going on a lot in the crypto sphere. As much as we all are hoping that HIVE has finally found a solid bottom to start off from, we are hoping for a good re-start of wLEO. Next Tuesday is the officially announced day for wLEO and it is of interest how ETH will stand at this timepoint. As from the start of wLEO the currency of our beloved Leofinance platform will be financially bound to ETH much more than it will be to HIVE, the price development of ETH maybe even more interesting this week for the folks around here. Do you expect any big moves of ETH? Tell me in the comment section and participate in our weekly contest.
What do you think ETH will cost by the end of Sunday?
Comment with your guess directly to this post. The bet that is closest to the truth, will win the weekly price. If your bet is exactly to the point, you will win the Jackpot.
The weekly Price
1 Hive Basic Income Share
As long as we have a bet, we have a winner!
The Jackpot is steadily growing with 5 LEO every week as long as there is no Jackpot-winner.
- provide your tip of the ETH Price in US$ (Format $XXX.XX) as a comment until Saturday 23:59 CET
- only one tip per account allowed per individual user; multi-account-users shall only comment with one account, multiple comments lead to disqualification
- the tip that is closest to the reference price will win the weekly price
- if there are two tips equally near to the winning value, the one that is given earlier is the winning one
- a tip that is exactly on spot with the reference price (two decimals) will win the Jackpot
- the reference price will be taken from Coingeko; (see the following reference)
- prices are transferred directly to the winning account before publishing the next weekly post
- winners are announced in the respective section of the next game post
We had 15 valid bets in our last weekly ETH guessing round and the bets ranged from 350.44$ to 425.25$. @cst90 had the right guess, with only $2.38 below the reference price. The bets in detail:
392.56 @cst90 winner
394,94 reference winning price
Congratulations to @cst90, who won this little game and got 1 HiveBasic Income Share.
Have fun in the next round and
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta