Another week passed by, and crypto markets got in some trouble losing along with Bitcoin. Hive was hit more severe than other tokens but in general no mooning was seen for the main players. This may change in this week or may get even worse - who knows? All we can do is suggest and playing a bit around with our suggestions. For all LEO investors a rise in ETH in dollar terms will directly be correlated with a rise in LEO as @dalz lined out in his recent article. So let's speculate a bit.
What do you think ETH will cost by the end of Sunday?
Comment with your guess directly to this post. The bet that is closest to the truth, will win the weekly price. If your bet is exactly to the point, you will win the Jackpot.
The weekly Price
1 Hive Basic Income Share
As long as we have a bet, we have a winner!
The Jackpot is steadily growing with 5 LEO every week as long as there is no Jackpot-winner.
- provide your tip of the ETH Price in US$ (Format $XXX.XX) as a comment until Saturday 23:59 CET
- only one tip per account allowed per individual user; multi-account-users shall only comment with one account, multiple comments lead to disqualification
- the tip that is closest to the reference price will win the weekly price
- if there are two tips equally near to the winning value, the one that is given earlier is the winning one
- a tip that is exactly on spot with the reference price (two decimals) will win the Jackpot
- the reference price will be taken from Coingeko; (see the following reference)
- prices are transferred directly to the winning account before publishing the next weekly post
- winners are announced in the respective section of the next game post
We had 5 valid bets in our last weekly ETH guessing round and the bets ranged from 258.6$ to 372.70$. @erikklok had the right guess, with only $1.68 below the reference price. The bets in detail:
350.78 @erikklok winner
352.46 reference winning price
Congratulations to @erikklok, who won this little game and got 1 HiveBasic Income Share.
Have fun in the next round and
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta