Hello and welcome to this SPinvest post
SPinvest is a tokenized investment fund/club for all users of social blockchains. Everyone is welcome! The concept of SPinvest is to get rich slowly by using time tested methods of earning, saving and compounding long term. This lets SPinvest offer monthly dividends. We encourage long term investing on and off the blockchain. We hope someday everyone will HODL some SPI tokens that can be bought through the HIVE-engine are dex.steemleo exchanges.
Welcome to another week and a new round of our traditional BTC guessing game. During the last week, a lot more institutions got on the list of BTC HODLers. However, the price action is not as skyrocketing as this kind of news may suggest for the interested bitcoin-investor. Let me explain that only a bit more. One of the most solid arguments against BTC was the lack of trust by "normal" institutions or people and the risk associated with that lack of trust. Now that several "normal" institutions bought BTC exactly because they have more trust in BTC than in other assets or in holding FIAT-cash, one can assume that this should have a very positive influence on the price action. However, so far the BTC price is (still) anemically oscillating between 11.300 and 11.600 with no clear trend in on or the other direction. Maybe it needs some more time to get the news spread in order to let more institutions jump on board. So will we see that bullish outbreak anytime soon?
What do you think a Bitcoin will cost by the end of Friday?
Comment with your guess directly to this post. The bet that is closest to the truth, will win the weekly price. If your bet is exactly to the point, you will win the Jackpot.
The weekly Price
1 Spinvest token
10 LEO token
As long as we have a bet, we have a winner!
10 Spinvest token
The Jackpot is steadily growing with 1 SPI and 10 LEO every week as long as there is no Jackpot-winner.
- provide your tip of the Bitcoin Price in US$ as a comment until Thursday 0:00 CET (see the countdown)
- only one tip per account allowed per individual user; multi-account-users shall only comment with one account, multiple comments lead to disqualification
- the tip that is closest to the reference price will win the weekly price
- if there are two tips equally near to the winning value, the one that is given earlier is the winning one
- a tip that is exactly on spot with the full dollar rounded reference price will win the Jackpot
- the reference price will be taken from Coingeko; (see the following reference) and rounded to a full dollar number
- prices are transferred from the @spi-contests account directly to the winning account on the following weekend
- winners are announced in the respective section of the next game post
We had 17 valid bets in our last weekly Bicoin guessing round and the tipps ranged from 10,450$ to 12,050$. @youngelder had the right guess, with $119 below the reference price. The bets in detail:
11,200 @youngelder winner
11,319 reference winning price
Congratulations to @youngelder, who won this little game and got 1 SPI share and 10 LEO Token.
10 SPI and 100 LEO
Have fun in the next round and
Today's post comes to you from @no-advice
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta